The selections will take place online in the first ten days of September 2020.
In July the call will be published on the website www.unina.it and on the website
1. Graduation mark
2. Oral online interview based on questions of logic, interpretation of the text, current events and / or general knowledge, basic topics of the tourism sector and finally a motivational interview where the candidate will talk about his motivation.
It is also required to have a level of knowledge of the English language corresponding to at least B1 and to present a certification or self-certification in the booking process for the selection, as indicated in the notice.
If you are unable to provide this documentation, you will have to take part of the interview in English.
Those who do not pass the foreign language part of the selection but who, however, achieve a score overall to be included in the ranking, must obtain certification equal to level B1 within the first year of enrollment (Additional Educational Obligations).
In the months of June and July, a simulation of the test is scheduled, with related notices on the website: www.hospitalitymanagement.unina.it, pg Fb and Instagram.
The oral interview is based on the following topics:
A) General knowledge:
1. Logic and the text comprehension
2. Current events and general culture
B) Tourism sector:
1. General analysis of the tourism sector
2. Tourist behavior and the role of digitalization
3. Products and sectors of the tourism sector
4. Firms in the tourism sector
5. Destination Management
6. First hints on Tourism law
7. Food and tourism